Chemical peels in the summer get a bad wrap, for no good reason. There is actually a whole host of benefits associated with summertime peels. Now’s the time to give new life to dull, dry and dehydrated skin with a custom chemical peel. Here’s why.
5 reasons to have a chemical peel now
- Undo your summer skin sins! Most peels at Q Med Spa are trichloroacetic acid (TCA), which is great for reducing discoloration caused by the sun. TCA peels remove dead skin cells and stimulate new, healthy skin cells.
- Peels are a quick way to significantly improve the appearance of your skin, only needing about a week for the full peeling process to be finished.
- You can give your skin a break from heavy makeup and let it breathe by enjoying your smoother, less pigmented bare face after a peel.
- Peels do not require much downtime in terms of restrictions from activities.
- You’ll be even more apt to use proper sun protection after a peel to preserve results!
Take advantage of the summer to correct past damage from the sun and avoid future harm to the skin!
Call 585.244.1010 to speak to a Spa Coordinator and to schedule your personal consultation or peel appointment.