We celebrate National Aesthetician Day on October 15th each year, recognizing how valuable licensed skin care professionals are. Dedicated to the art and science of skincare, it’s a time to acknowledge the contributions of aestheticians and the impact they have on our well-being by their commitment to helping us look, feel, and age our best.
The Role of Highly-Trained Aestheticians
At Q Med Spa, our aestheticians have over 60 years of combined experience and have performed over 79,000 skincare treatments. They are experts in medical-grade, results-based products and procedures to help everyone achieve healthy, radiant skin.
They possess a deep understanding of various skin types and conditions, and can accurately assess your skin’s unique needs, which is the first step in achieving healthy, radiant skin. Our aestheticians don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. They design personalized skincare routines and treatments tailored to your specific concerns, whether it’s acne, aging, sensitivity, or hyperpigmentation.
Our professionals are proficient in a wide range of techniques and employ the latest technologies and treatments to provide the best results for our clients. The beauty industry is constantly evolving, and continuing education is key. We invest in ongoing education for our aestheticians to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, products, and technologies.
Our aestheticians also extend their influence beyond the physical aspects of skincare. They create a soothing and calming atmosphere, offering a much-needed break from our busy lives, promoting relaxation and self-care.
The Services Our Aestheticians Provide
There are a variety of services that aestheticians provide, all focused on helping clients achieve and then maintain healthy skin, while combating signs of aging.
- VISIA® skin analysis: This innovative technology scans your face to assess your skin’s condition, including pigmentation, pore size, UV spots, sun damage, texture, and wrinkles. This helps us to develop a more targeted treatment program for your specific needs, while also tracking your progress and treatment outcomes over time.
- Chemical peels: Our chemical peels are customized to you! This treatment will leave your skin glowy, smooth, and remarkably refreshed. Uneven tone and texture are harmonized, leaving you with a complexion that radiates vitality.
- Hydrafacial®: The perfect complement to chemical peels, the Hydrafacial will leave you feeling pampered, radiant, and renewed by cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and infusing customized serums into the skin.
- Dermaplaning: This is the secret to a flawless base! By using an exfoliating blade, dead skin and hair is removed from the face, revealing baby smooth skin.
- Skincare product recommendations: Our aestheticians help you not only achieve amazing skin, but maintain it at home! Well-versed in a variety of science-based product options, your aesthetician will recommend the best products for your skin and lifestyle, from brands like PCA, Revision, DefenAge, and Obagi.
National Aesthetician Day serves as a reminder to acknowledge and celebrate the invaluable contributions of our amazing aestheticians. Their expertise, dedication, and artistry enhance our lives by helping us feel confident, beautiful, and rejuvenated.
If you are not doing so already, take the time to invest in your skin now and reap the benefits of a youthful, glowing complexion. Call 585.244.1010 to schedule a personal consultation or contact us online for more information.