RealSelf’s list of 2018’s most researched nonsurgical cosmetic procedures is here, and the numbers show that BOTOX® Cosmetic, CoolSculpting®, and dermal fillers top the medical spa treatment charts. At our Rochester, NY Medical Spa, we know how effective these treatments can be in creating powerful transformations through minimally invasive procedures that require very little downtime.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at the top procedures, what they do, and why they’re so popular in the cosmetic world.
The most researched medical spa procedures in 2018, according to RealSelf, included:
- BOTOX: This injectable neuromodulator relaxes specific muscles to smooth out wrinkles caused by repeated contractions. This creates a younger, more rested appearance. Men and women are starting this treatment as early as their 20s to preserve their skin and prevent the need for more dramatic rejuvenation down the line.
- CoolSculpting: This is a nonsurgical fat reduction procedure that safely freezes, breaks down, and eliminates fat cells from targeted areas of the body. It contours a more streamlined silhouette without downtime, making it a highly popular approach for slimming down areas such as the double chin, flanks (love handles), and thighs. Treatments at Q the Medical Spa include Zimmer ZWave massages, which help facilitate evenly distributed fat reduction.
- JUVEDERM®: This injectable dermal filler is made primarily of hyaluronic acid and exists in several formulations designed to add volume to specific facial features. This creates fullness for lips, smooths wrinkles and folds, and restores volume to the midface.
- Laser Hair Removal: Our Cynosure Elite+™ laser offers a safe, long-lasting solution to unwanted facial and body hair. The treatment heats and destroys specific hair follicles to prevent future growth without damaging the skin.
The RealSelf report cited the top emerging procedures, and one of our favorites took the top nonsurgical spot:
- EMSCULPT®: Q the Medical Spa at Lindsay House is one of the first medical spas to offer this emerging treatment in Western New York. The nonsurgical body contouring procedure builds and tones muscle in the abdomen and buttocks by causing contractions beyond what can be achieved through working out.
To see real patient results from each of these different procedures, please visit our before-and-after photo gallery.
Why Choose Q the Medical Spa
It’s all about experience, quality, and results. We focus on the training and qualifications of our nurses and aesthetics staff with the goal of providing uplifting experiences that change lives for the better.
If you would like to learn more about these popular treatments, we encourage you to come in for a personal consultation to develop a custom treatment plan for your aesthetic goals.
To take the first step toward a medical spa procedure in Rochester, NY, please contact us online or call (585) 244-1010 to schedule a consultation.
Leave a Reply